Friday, February 26, 2010

more! more!

presenting my tiny library :D 



i still have a couple more left in QC though (about 3 novels and 5-7 short novels), which i am too lazy to pick up. maybe if i get myself a nice shelf, i'd let them join their sister/brother books right here.

i have my favorites, like Passport Diaries (which i got in a booksale in chicago... for $2. waahaha!! approx 100pesos for a great  hard bound book! panis!) and Savannah Breeze and a lot of the short novels. however, these 2 are quite special. these are gifts to me. thank you thank you!


2 comments:

punkrocktatay said...

mick foley me fiction book na rin. i forgot the title though. happy reading! =)

Little Lady said...

talaga po? ok ah :) pero masyadong graphic magdescribe si mick foley ng mga injuries nya haha!