Sunday, January 17, 2010

sunday randomness

i treated mom and danny and ronel and ate ditas to yoshinoya for lunch today. thank you danny & ronel for cleaning my vacuum and my industrial fan! thank you thank you! now my vacuum is ready for more bad-ass dust obliteration! bwahaha!


i spent the afternoon in megamall. i bought a ticket to the sherlock holmes movie. but i was about 2 hours early, so i went to powerbooks and got myself a new book to read :D ok, so it's not a political or philosophical or some deep sh*t book. i got a light romantic fiction - Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern. but at least i'm reading haha! the 3rd fiction i've purchased in half a month :)


then i went to the foodcourt and had a snack. i got taro naicha bubble tea and a ham & cheese on wheat wrap from plato wraps. both i haven't tried before. hmm... good discoveries, i should say!


then the sherlock holmes movie. it was... ok. not quite avatar-astig, but it wasn't bad either.


on my way home i passed by toy kingdom and they had this cute barbie display. of course i remembered my fellow evils and toy collectors ate ja & mik haha!




then i passed by 7/11 to get my coffee. they have a new flavor - banana cappuccino. weird, i know. hmm... weird talaga ang lasa. i still prefer my usual french vanilla. oks! time for some book reading!




No comments: