Wednesday, January 6, 2010

hair lovin'

i have a confession. it has been more or less a year since i last stepped in a salon to take care of my hair. i only go to a salon to have my eyebrows shaped. meaning i hadn't had any haircuts, hair treatments or even a trim. bad idea. my hair has become so dry and dull and ugly.


e awang awa na ako sa kanya. so i decided to give my hair some love. i went to vivere salon in galleria and asked for a haircut and a treatment that doesn't use harsh chemicals (since my skin has a tendency to react badly to lots of strong stuff). the stylist, mr. jc, got me a semi delino treatment since he said that my scalp wasn't healthy anymore. i got a nice back massage & iced tea while waiting too! and then mr. jc proceeded to cut my hair. he was so meticulous! he made sure each strand had the perfect length. and i love it :D


i shelled out less than 2k for everything (including the tips). considering i have long hair and i have been unattentive to my hair needs for so long, i'd think it's all sulit. *thumbsup* 


now, if i could just bring myself to blowdry my hair and make it look fabulous every morning...

No comments: