Tuesday, October 19, 2010

what made you smile today?

our lives aren't perfect. of course everyone has good and bad days. but here's my new ritual: in my planner, i write down what made me smile that day. it doesn't have to be a grand surprise. even simple random things can make me smile. it now serves as a reminder to me that even during the worst days, there must be something good that happened, no matter how small.

i started last oct. 6, 2010 and here's what i got so far.

What Made You Smile Today?


oct. 6 (W) - a nice, hot cup of starbucks latte
oct. 7 (H) - guy giving me his seat in the crowded bus
oct. 8 (F) - yummy beef hofan
oct. 9 (S) - talking on the phone with mom
oct. 10 (S) - body combat class
oct. 11 (M) - loading of finance-related files DONE! les mills launch! FIGHT! (definitely a good day)
oct. 12 (T) - talking on the phone with lola, YM with ate ria
oct. 13 (W) - winnie monsod's video
oct. 14 (H) - mom & my brother sleeping over at my house
oct. 15 (F) - breakfast with mom @ the coffeebean (i think she really liked it too. yummy breakfast in a cozy coffeeshop amidst high-rise buildings. sweet!). retail therapy yeah!
oct. 16 (S) - no work yeah! combat. a gift from lola. hot green tea latte.
oct. 17 (S) - sleep. kurt and rachel's rendition of "happy days are here again"
oct. 18 (M) - my brother waking up right away when i told him to. john morrison's awesome move that looked like a backflip DDT.
oct. 19 (T) - sms conversion that reminded me of being dazzled. christmas songs YEY!!!

more smiles to come :) hep hep hoo!

2 comments:

Nitpicker said...

Today(October 20, 2010 at 05:35:44 PM), this blog entry of yours made me smile. It's been a long day.

Little Lady said...

i'm glad it made you smile. pass the cheer :D