Wednesday, October 6, 2010

me, myself and i

i have been focusing on myself this past few weeks. earlier this year it was work work work. now i go to the gym more often. although still not as much as i want to. gusto ko 4-6 hrs a day, parang biggest loser level! haha! i'm serious. i also started cooking my own food -- for dinner, at least (thanks to one of my former officemates who inspired me to cook). my tiny refrigerator used to have water/soda and chips. now it has water, half a bag of chips, juice, the occasional soda, chicken, fish, veggies (o ha!), yogurt, cheese and 2 bottles of GPS (for emergency purposes only. ahahah!) still stuck on doing easy dishes though.

i've been cleaning the house and doing the laundry and rewarding myself by enjoying wwe (wooh orton! and omg john morrison! high flying moves plus newly seen submission holds? love. hahahaha!) and the biggest loser asia. (go nai! wooh!) 
* off topic: i loved wwe's video on its Make A Wish foundation. i wish all the wwe superstars would smile more often. it makes them more gwapo. hahah!

i also have been looking for and going to events/sales/bazaars/exhibits. my favorite venue so far is the megatrade hall, basically because i could just take a 10-15 minute walk and i'm home :) i don't necessarily have to buy anything. gusto ko lang maiba, hindi puro department store/boutiques ang nakikita ko.

unfortunately, i'll have to put in more effort to squeeze in this "trying to be healthy and happy" regimen for the coming weeks. yes, you guessed it -- starts with 'W" and rhymes with pork. this is it pancit! crunch time! so please Lord, give me the discipline and will power to keep this up. please please please. i NEED this po. because i feel that i am not good enough unless i do this. thank you po.

let's go sago!

PS. sana mag Christmas na! one HAPPY Christmas please! Amen!

No comments: