Tuesday, July 28, 2009

lazy tuesday

i set my alarm to ring at 5:40am. and i got up at 6:20. don't you love lazy tuesdays?


damn.. when i woke up this morning, i felt heavy and weak. so i got up later than usual. i was even able to play mafia wars and fluff friends before going to work :D


honestly, i don't mind my tasks right now. i'm supposed to fix the format of this document (i'm on page 92 out of 1699. wooh.), coordinate with the tech team, and i also prepared my boss' laptop for her demonstration/presentation. however. i wish my dear beloved client would stop calling me every 5 minutes! i swear, just thinking of their emails and calls and complaints and requests make me woozy.


so i came in late for work. and i am allowed to leave early wooh!! as what my friend said, "late na nga ako papasok? late pa ba ako uuwi?! hindi na tama yan!" hahah well said, man :D 


damn, without group x classes in fitness first... i'd go nuts.





No comments: