Tuesday, July 21, 2009

errands

things to buy/do when i finish paying for my iMac:

PHASE 1:
1. buy a shelf to house my little tv, books, magazines, dvds, other stuff
2. buy an antenna
3. shop for workout clothes and dainty tops (woohoooo! this one's my fave!)
4. get a hair treatment (Additional Note: i discovered recently that the parlor in my building does eyebrow shaping (using blades) for only 30 bucks! woohooo! and their work looks decent. they also have threading for more over a hundred bucks, but i prefer using a blade.)


PHASE 2:
1. buy a sofa set (this one's a huge investment, yet again, given my current income. i want a japanistic or a modern-looking one!)
2. buy a floor lamp (so that the sofa would be my reading nook instead of my bed)
3. buy new curtains
4. get a bigger mirror for the washroom
5. print and frame my other photos for display


i won't do these things in one month though. 5-10 months maybe, or else i might drown in debt :)) xx,000 pesos more to go before i get to start phase 1! hopefully when 2010 starts, i'll have a decent looking pad :D

No comments: