Friday, July 22, 2011

favorite-est band

when it comes to music, i really appreciate almost all kinds of genre. i can listen to rock, alternative, hiphop, pop, jazz, ballads, etc. i have a lot of favorite artists too. i listen to 30 seconds to mars, alicia keys, breaking benjamin, korn, my chemical romance, james morrison, jennifer lopez, justin timberlake, linkin park, steve tyrell, michael buble, just to name a few. locally i like pinoy bands (bamboo! wolfgang!) 

but there's one band that has really emotionally moved me with their songs - the red jumpsuit apparatus. their lyrics are just always spot on. one of their songs already brought me to tears. another one almost did (again). plus of course, i love how ronnie winter sings the songs (ok, biased remark. i'm on fangirl mode, so please let me indulge haha!)

i can still remember when they performed in glorietta. talagang effort ako to get tickets! sobrang saya nung performance na yun! and during the cd-signing, that was the only time i got starstruck EVER. i literally could not speak when ronnie was in front of me. all i did was smile hahaha! darn it. but he shook my hand!! woooohoooo!!

can't wait for their new album! c'mon august 30!

"so will you be my valentine for forever, not one day
cause when this day is over, know my feelings haven't changed."
- Valentine

image from thisismyfloor.com

image from canyouseethesunset.com

No comments: