Saturday, January 22, 2011

my first "everyday eyeshadow palette"

last Christmas, my aunt asked me what gift i wanted to get. since i wanted to use eyeshadows more this year, i told my aunt that i wanted a neutral-colored eyeshadow palette.

so my aunt got me a limited edition L'Oreal Open Eyes Chrome Intensity in Magic Amber.



the palette consists of 4 colors - Magic Amber, Addictive Yellow, Open Deep Brown, and Open Highlighter. it is on the beige/brown/neutral side of the color wheel. it has a hint of shimmer, but not the really glittery kind. at the back of the palette, it shows a picture on how you should apply it, which is great for eyeshadow beginners like me. it also comes with a little mirror. i don't use the applicator that comes with it though. i prefer using an eyeshadow brush than the sponge-y applicator.



i alternate using my kohl eyeliner + bloom stardust shimmer and this eyeshadow palette.

what eyeshadow do you use?

No comments: