Tuesday, June 2, 2009

burnout

i just used my vacation leave today. i was at batangas with my friends. ooohhh i so need this vacation. i looove lazy mondays. i really don't feel like going to work. actually, i have felt this way for quite a while.


why am i still here?


oh yea, i need money. i need to pay bills. and unfortunately, job hunting is apparently really difficult.


aside from that.. i've been really torn. i'm currently in an IT industry. and i don't like it here. you know what i think is the perfect job for me? being a wedding coordinator. imagine... gowns, catering, jewelry, music, photography, make-up, travel, flowers... everything i love is practically here! but i can't go there just yet :( if i were to start my own business, i have to have sufficient savings first, since my income would be erratic (and probably a lot lower) during the first 2 or 3 years. so before i go into that... it's the IT industry for me.

No comments: