Saturday, June 27, 2009

it's that day already?

today, i am a year short of being officially a mid-twentier. a lot has happened this year. there were a lot of firsts too.


- a lot of gimiks (i super love you guys)

- was able to shoot a gun for the first time.

- was able to shoot an arrow for the first time.

- had a body combat convert (bwahaha!)

- was able to start a real blog.

- discovered FashionToast and SeaofShoes.

- was sent by a client to mindanao for a business trip for the first time.

- was able to buy my first pair of naturalizers with my own money.

- had another godchild. that's 4 in total now.

- co-organized a valentines day promo for the first time.

- joined the body combat marathon for the first time

- shook ronnie winter's hand *swooonnnn*

- now living on my own (on weekdays, at least)


i super thank the Lord for showering me with blessings in the past year. i pray that more would come this year :D


so wait, i spent my birthday differently this year than the last. last year i had my "me-time". now i spent it with family and friends.


- my birthday arrived while i was watching transformers (woot! bumblebee pogi especially when in killerbee mode!) with my fellow evils.

- i got home by 2am. woke up by 8am. mom & bro arrived by 8:30.

- attended body combat and body vive with mom.

- attended an impromptu baking demo in galleria in the afternoon with mom.

- had dinner with family at annabel's.

- had dessert at annabel lee.


thank you thank you thank you for all the greetings! they are greatly appreciated! mwah mwah!


No comments: